i bought this prop. 1736 jennifer place wst covina,91792, california, the price was 785,000, my house right now is under water the price or value of the property is 450,000.
Archive for the ‘American Home Mortgage Corp.’ Category
I advised my lender of my divorce and the inability to keep up with the large payments. I sent them information twice and they said it was never received in an attempt to lower my payments. They also told me I would have to be behind in payments before they could give me any assistance in lowering my payments. Was also told that with two years of good payments when it came time for it to swtichover to an ARM they would work with me to keep my fixed rate which they denied ever saying.
i was purpsedly left of the note because i was disabled . there are 2 owners to property . inaddition to other problems the bank has sued me refused to produce the note and has harrased me telling my insurance company the house is vacant when that is not the case. this has caused me a great deal of problems. i have won twice in court with prejudice but now they want to appeal.
bought house in 2001 int rate high 12%? due to poor credit, refinanced few yrs later int rate fell to 9.4 2008 due to recession couldn\’t make payments, foreclsr date set, modified loan dropped to 4.94% but they put all late payments & int. penalties on payment. so it only dropped paymentfew $.going thru another modification to drop payment did trial period payments they are saying we are delinquent& didn\’t make payments & have put on credit report that we are 60 days late, we have not been late with any payments.something has got to be done about these people
when i refi with ameriquest mortgage their promise to pay first year tax and insurance their did not then add escrow to the loan the past present and furture tax and insurance i was paying no problem close the bussiness went work feel behind did the hamp because my job at that time pay once a month i fell behind the mortgage was amc put the house to auction file bankruptcy 350 for creditor and 738.52 for mortgage if i could afford to this the i would not have a problem first place walk away from bankruptcy call the mortgage company told what happen said i pre approve for hamp i said good please send me what doc i need then one i found a buss card in my front door said your house was foreclose and sold back to ameriquest mortgage i have a doc to appear in court to let them know what i want to do the date was aug 20th 2012 but my was sold
For the past 5 years they have been playing with me. They changed 3 different servicers & they are increasing my interest every 6 months.
Chronological account of events…
• I brought my home 09/1998,
• Filed 1st bankruptcy 11/2003 after 2/3 missed/late payments,
• Divorce finalized 11/2004,
• Learned of AHM’s Loss Mitigation department through FHA’s National Servicing Center, dismissed bankruptcy due to a Special Forbearance Agreement in conjunction with an FHA/HUD Partial Claim granted by AHM on 11/23/04,
• made all payments and maintained regular contact with Loss Mitigation but years later (2007), after several attempts of trying to understanding why AHM all-of-the-sudden started returning my payments, discovered, through FHA’s National Servicing Center that AHM never filed a Partial Claim.
• Went through several companies to save home but was denied due to “lack of financial difficulty” and/or “lack of cooperation from AHM.” Including, lawyer Maggie Soboleski, filed a Qualified Written Request June 27th, 2008 of which AHM never responded to. Later Maggie suggested other lawyers because she could not handle my type of case.
• Received ACT91 May 2008, again went to several mortgage counselors but was later denied.
• Filed 2nd bankruptcy early 2009 which, this time, included and objection to their claim. Each payment I’ve provided (from 2004) they claimed “that was applied to the year before.” Later they rested with that if I “could not prove all payments from day of purchase that they cannot help me,” and my bankruptcy lawyer agreed with them.
• Now, I’m on Social Security Disability from work due to stress, anxiety, and depression. Stop making mortgage payments 10/2011 insisting they respond to documentations sent of which they did not. Also dismissed bankruptcy because their estimation was over $300 less than actual required payments of which I could not afford.
I have most if not all documentation and much more information if needed.
Last I knew, my foreclosure was on hold……A gentleman from York County Community Action, here in Sanford Maine, made me aware that my Mortgage had been Robo Signed…..I am so confused. I don\’t know what to do.
I had a sale date of April 20, 2011 but got prosponded, forced to file chapter 13 in calif. I\’m 55 we can afford our mortgage, i\’m a tribal member off reservation, had 3 spinal surgeries, adopted our 11 yr old grand-daughter, AHMSI has harrassed us , mislead, lied, you name it